Thursday, July 23, 2015

Washington University response



The letter states that I was "employed on a temporary basis n the Department of Radiology".  The truth of that matter is that I was invited for one day, to demo Alias PowerAnimator software to grantseekers from the University of Pennsylvania, in July, 1991.  The letter goes on, however, and states, "from August 15th to October 31, 1991 at the hourly rate of $12.50."  This is not true at all.  I was paid for the one day, at a flat rate of $150.00.  I was never hired beyond that one day.  I was given a parking permit, though, which I never used.  I was given a promise of a job in the future, possibly, and, someone would contact me.  At that time, I was living with relatives, and, during August, September and October, I moved from an apartment in O'Fallon to a house, neither of which addresses were owned or rented by me.  I never heard from anyone ever again, and, this is true.
I wrote letters, though, in 1992, 1999 and 2000.   I never received any money.


Henry Gabriel died, recently.  His obituary:  http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/stltoday/obituary.aspx?pid=174963047  online at stltoday.com, St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper.


No comments: