Thursday, July 23, 2015

Infante employment letter, 2004

I saw the engagement ring, mentioned in this letter, again, in a picture, taken by Paul James Metzger III, a couple of months ago.  The ring was given to Michael Metzger, son of Paul James Metzger III, and, he gave the ring to Kimberly Cotsworth, when they were married, in 2013.  See this website:   http://cotsworthmetzger.ourwedding.com/ .   So, between November, 1999 and September 21, 2013, the ring was somewhere unknown to me, and I never saw the ring.  Before marriage in November, 2000, Paul James Metzger III promised to return the ring to me as a wedding ring.  But, I never saw the diamond and platinum ring.  I know the ring exists, though, because I saw a PICTURE, really, there were two pictures, taken right before Michael's wedding.  So, the ring was lost, to me, for 15 years.

No comments: