Monday, April 28, 2014

Report - that I created after being invited as a guest/contributor to Washington University in Fall, 1996. Right click to read, at a larger scale, in another window.

Cover page, final version - after all funding sources were identified and were being contacted.  I never heard back from the St. Louis Chapter American Institute of Architects, nor either Dean - of the School of Art or the School of Architecture.  I received a letter, in the mail, a couple of weeks later, from Washington University Legal Counsel, stating to stay off of campus or I would be arrested for trespassing, since I was never an employee of the University.  I received a phone call, from Washington University police, stating to stay off of the campus, for the same reason.  I had been invited by Willem Davis Van Bakergem, then, the Director of Urban Design and Research.

Cover page, final version - another typeface used - after all funding sources had been identified and were being contacted

Cover page - on parchment presentation paper - addressed to Dean Cynthia Weese, FAIA, of the School of Architecture

Cover sheet - on white copy paper - addressed to Cynthia Weese, FAIA, of the School of Architecture

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

No comments: