Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kimberly

More support for my knowledge that transfer students and associate degree students are not "Deans's List" students (and, therefore, couldn't ever be Summa Cum Laude):

http://www.apus.edu/student-affairs-center/president-dean-list/current-list/deans-list.htm


Kim Richmond-Jeffers Wallace info online -has her name on a house at 5591 Pickwick Road, Centreville, Va., with Andrew Arnold Wallace.  She has two children with Andrew, named "Andrew" and "Sara", according to her Grandmother's obituary, dated 2011.  http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwitimes/obituary.aspx?n=sylvia-richmond&pid=149054275




Kim's mother, Nancylee Richmond-Jeffers divorced Kim's stepDad, and, remarried another man, Craig M. Davalos, in 1996.  He appears to be 53 years old, in records online, while Nancylee is in her 70s.  Kim's stepDad, Robert H. Jeffers, Sr. is around 79-80 years old.  They all have addresses around East Chicago, in Indiana, and Michigan.  A house appears in foreclosure, sold for $62,000 in a Sheriff's sale, in records, belonging to them.  I found a house appearing in records as addresses for Robert H. Jeffers, Sr. and Craig Davalos, at 287 West 600 South, Hebron, In.    This house is on the market for $299,900.  In court records, I found cases of divorce, again, in 2003, 2004-2005, into 2013, for Kim's Mom and Craig Davalos.  Besides divorce, I found Domestic Battery, and a court case brought in 2009 regarding Kim's Mom dismissal from her long-time job as a teacher at a Middle School in Porter County, Indiana, near the Illinois border, in the greater Chicago area.


Kim has a sister named Kandace K. Richmond, who appears as Candice Richmond, married to Tim Walter, living in Valparaiso, Indiana.  I found a Candice Richmond working in Banking on www.linkedin.com - https://www.linkedin.com/pub/candice-richmond/1/5b1/56




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for yyour information – I've definitely picked up anythinng new from right here.
I did however expertise some technical points using this web
site, as I experienced to reload the site many times previkus to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting iss OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect
your placement in google and could damqge your high quality score if advertising and
marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'madding this RSS to my email
and can look ouut for a lot more of your respective interesting content.
Ensure that you update this again very soon.