Thursday, June 30, 2022

Margot and Maya

 I found a common person connected to the Maya Video Products, Inc., Barco products development and Maya software:

Margot Stern (1929-2021) - Find a Grave Memorial

There was a person in the Maya Video Products, Inc. office related to this Margot Stern.  I found this on www.truthfinder.com this year.  How would Joaquin Margot know of my work in New York, at Maya Video Products, Inc.?  I told two people that I found work with AutoCAD.  I don't know that they would have been interested in the name of the company, since they did not work with AutoCAD, and, were not Architects.  Joaquin Margot was the 1st person, and, Kimberly Richmond-Jeffers was the 2nd.  I told Sonya Haferkorn, over the phone, that I had found work, after finishing requirements for the degree, in December, 1990.  I don't know that she heard me or anything.  She has never talked to me, since.

No comments: